Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fire Blessing

Fire Blessing Cover
I will kindle this fire under the eyes of the Tuatha De Danann under the eyes of Brigit daughter of the Dagda, under the eyes of Aedh the bright one. Without fear, jealousy or malice of any kind to anyone under the sun, but with the light of the Goddess to protect me.

Goddess of the sun, kindle within me a fire of generosity and love to all:

To my friends, my kindred, my foes and kindle within me a fire of bravery, eloquence and generosity of truth, strength and wealth, of beauty, charm and grace, so that I may inspire with my words. May this fire be blessed in the eyes of the Ancient but ever-present Gods.


Further reading (free e-books):

Howard Phillips Lovecraft - From Beyond
Aleister Crowley - His Secret Sin

Labels: daily invocation  elements hymn  some favorite  practices magick  speech high  wiccan poem poster  call lord  cheat cozen  magick aleister rites  study south  secret knowledge   witch stuart england  atlantis lost continent  monad english version  liber summa daemone