Monday, May 15, 2006

A Prayer From A Catholic Prayer Card

A Prayer From A Catholic Prayer Card Cover My Queen, my Mother,
I give myself entirely to Thee,
and to show my devotion to Thee,
I consecrate to You this day
my eyes, my ears, my mouth, my heart,
my whole body without reserve.
Wherefore good Mother,
as I am Thine own,
Keep me and guard me
as Your property and possession.

The Chorus of "Hail Mary, Gentle Woman,"
A Catholic hymn written by Carey Landry

Gentle woman, quiet light
Morning star, shining bright
Gentle Mother, peaceful dove
Teach us wisdom, teach us love


Books in PDF format to read:

Greg Wotton - Suffering A Thelemic Perspective
Greg Wotton - A Mystery Of The Pentalpha
Aleister Crowley - Snowdrops From A Curate Garden

Keywords: temple ritual veil  liber 1151  martha norwalk  asuri practice veda  gaias geomancy  abyss experience