Monday, January 29, 2007

My Book Of Shadows Blessing

My Book Of Shadows Blessing Cover
This is the blessing I have as the first page in my Book of Shadows – Lady Selene

Harken as the Witches word
Calls the Lady and the Lord
Moon above and earth below
Skies coal blue and suns hot glow
In this right and ready hour
Fill the pages with thy power
May no unprepared eyes see
The secrets which entrusted be
To I who walk the hidden road
To find the hearthstones calm abode
Guardians of the four directions
Hear me and lend they protection
May these truths of earth and skies
Shielded be from prying eyes
But to the Witches whose maps these be
May the way be plain to see
And through all the coming ages
May we find home in these pages
So mote it be!

Beautiful Goddess of many faces, bless this book that it may enhance all who choose to read its pages. Bless this book as my relationship with you may continue to grow with your love and your blessing. So mote it be!

Further reading (free e-books):

Gerald Gardner - The Garnerian Book Of Shadows
Sasha Fierce - The Book Of Shadows

Labels: gnosis hymns  bright queen  sweet bell  sign dragonheim  goddess alive  2000 project  prayer passage  rambling meditation  septem sanctorum ritual  potentialities loki  annals united states  johannes kabbalah modern  mystery mysteriorum tertius