Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Invocation Of The Crone

Invocation Of The Crone Cover
Behold the Crone...
Dancer of Time
Completion of the Sacred Cycle

She Who is Wisdom
Beloved, respected and feared
Honored as Grandmother, Ancestress and Hag

In the end ~ there is beginning,
Death brings Birth, Life renews through Her

Behold the Crone, Dancer of Time
Mother of worlds, Maiden of re-birth,
Child of the next generation

Dancing through Time
She Who cuts the cords…Of life and death,
Grandmother of all

The Crone comes……..
Silently, powerfully, relentlessly
Crossing space and time,
Holding the threads of life and death,
Mistress of endings and beginnings

Speaking through elders
I am the Crone….
The Grandmothers….The Wisdom of Age….

I am Hecate, I am Kali, I am the Eternal One

I cross space and time,
Holding the threads of life and death,
Mistress of endings and beginnings

I am completion of the Cycle
Maiden….. Mother….. Crone.....
I have come as the Goddess,
And in me... all life renews
All things are possible

The Crone comes dancing
Silently, powerfully, relentlessly,
To all

by Abby Willowroot

Books in PDF format to read:

Anonymous - Dictionary Of The Forgotten Ones
Aleister Crowley - The Invocation Of Thoth
James Eschelman - Invocation Of Horus

Keywords: origins holidays  concerning family  babylonian assyrian  picatrix talismanic magic