Friday, November 6, 2009

Catholic Spirituality

Catholic Spirituality Image


Ange

Originally uploaded by *sugar*. O The Ever-present Glorious Lord,

All praise belongs unto You.

Let my heart sing Your praise ceaselessly.

O The Most Aware,

Surely You are aware of my poor heart.

Bless it, evolve it to Your liking.

O The Originator,

Take my heart to its original innocence.

O The Manifest,

Give Your vision to my heart to Manifest Your Signs.

O The Most Loving One,

Give love in my heart and purify it.

O The Truth,

Prepare my heart to hold Your Truth.

O The Preserver,

Preserve my heart in its purity.

O The Accepter of Prayers, accept my prayers, since if you turn away there is none to turn to!

Surely You are the Most Clement to Your devotees.

(c) MysticSaint, Singapore

Keyword: Prayer, Spirituality, Pure Heart, Purification, Sufi.

[+] Please visit MysticSaint.Info For full multimedia experience and enjoy special music.

Blessings,
Sadiq

Also try this free pdf e-books:

Anton Szandor Lavey - The Satanic Rituals
Ashe - Journal Of Experimental Spirituality
George Robert Stowe Mead - A Mithraic Ritual


Labels: wiccan creed  free book of shadows download  magick power  lucid dreaming forum  children of odin  science vs religion  lucid dreaming  lucid dreaming techniques  moses gaster