Monday, October 24, 2005

Hymn To Artemis

Hymn To Artemis Cover by FRATER U.'.D.'.

Artemis, my sibyl sibling
huntress of the earthy skies,
wayfaress in silver rippling -
in your hands my power lies ...lies my dream and all my making
muted might in liquid pose,
lies my giving and my taking,
caressing friends and smiting foes
in your light and metal sheen,
waxing, waning, touched, unseen,
ever-moving curv‚d bow
ever-whirring arrow's flow
to the core of mine own heart
hitting mark, a gentle dart
strikes my body, strikes my soul,
fondles part and fondles whole
towards my ever-pulsing spell:
give me heaven, give me hell
take from me what makes me sink
with your sleight of hand and wink -

Goddess of the nightly sweep,
through the starlit mires seep,
never solemn, yet possessed,
by your mastery expressed,

all your vision's harvest keeps ...
all your vision's harvest keeps ...

Also try this free pdf e-books:

Benjamin Rowe - Xxxi Hymns To The Star Goddess
Aleister Crowley - Hymn To Pan