Tuesday, April 4, 2006

May Day

May Day Cover Dance with me around the springtide flames.
Let the joy of the season
Be celebrated in the movement of our bodies.
Whirling, stomping, swaying
To the music in our blood.
Let the feeling of freedom
Carry us towards the peak of night.
Our voices lift to the heavens in praise
Of this tide and all it's blessings.
The renewal of all
In land, love and life.
Share wine and oatcake with me,
Let us give it from our lips.
And there, by the Beltane fires
Enraptured by the light.
With the blessings of the world upon us,
The world, new and fresh and bright..
Come to me beside the Beltane fire
When all round is black.
Lay with me by the Beltane fire.
Take me beside the Beltane fire
And let our spirits join in flight.

by Moontoadie – copyright 2003, printed with permission

Also try this free pdf e-books:

Gerald Gardner - Witchcraft Today
Anonymous - Pagan Holidays