Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Binding Spell For General Use

Binding Spell For General Use Image
Take a piece of light-weight cardboard and draw images and write words on it to represent the evils that you wish to bind...examples being a man with an X crossing out his heart to show it is closed, words like Greed, Irresponsibilty, disrespect, etc...then crumple the cardboard up into a loose ball.

Take a piece of black yarn and wind it around the cardboard twenty one times. With each time you loop the string around the cardboard, say one line of the following chant...

With the thread of the crimes

of your own design

I bind your evil

Three time seven times.

I bind you from Behind

I bind you from Before

That you'll hurt my people

never ever more

I bind you fro mteh Left

I bind you from the Right

I bind you by Day

And I bind you by Night.

I bind you from Below

I bind you from Above

That you may ever know

The laws of Life and Love

I bind you with your own

Good conscience Within

And so let this magic

Unfold

And spin....

Tie off the ends of the yarn with three sturdy knots to seal the spell. When done with this, burn the wrapped images and words in a loud, strong, crackling fire. Chant these words until it is thoroughly burned:

Goddess of darkest night

Send our troubles all to flight

Burn them in thy sacred fires

And replace them with our hearts' desires!

Once the image is burned and all negativity removed, do a positive visualization to replace it...for example, people laughing and dancing in rainbows, etc. Be sure that when you do this you cast a strong protective circle around yourself and all participants before you begin.

Also try this free pdf e-books:

Anonymous - Indian Fairy Tales
Aj Drew - Wicca Spellcraft For Men


Labels: tarot goddess  benefits of lucid dreaming  lucid dreaming pictures  books of shadows  athens gods  melatonin lucid dreaming  magic powers spells  hymn to pan  voodoo spells love  witchcraft stories