Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hekate Speaks

Hekate Speaks Cover
I am the Guardian of the Mysteries
The Guardian of the Serpent Power
Whom you have called upon time and time again
Hekate the beauteous
Hekate of the crossroads
Of Heaven of Earth of Sea
Of Life of Death of Rebirth
I am the Saffron Clad Terrible Queen
Feared, Hated, Loved
I will lead you into the shadows and LIght the darkest night
Tonight my chosen
I reveal that which is hidden and forbidden
My torches will illuminate the way
To the inner most reaches of the self
where even you may fear to look
Yet there is power in the dark!

~Keys to the Crossroads


Also try this free pdf e-books:

Alice Hoffman - The Book Of The Sagas
Leo Ruickbie - Halloween Spells
Aleister Crowley - White Stains

Labels: hermit hymn solitude  green goddess  spring invokation  goddess alive  samhain blessing  norsemen eddas sagas  hermit hymn  prayer becoming  single tangible secret  psilocybin mushroom growers  wicca witches  teutonic magic practices