Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Today The Moon Is There

Today The Moon Is There Cover Hugh Read

In that mighty, non-human Power Place
Of mind that Is Not
Lord of the Galaxy
Can you hear my cry

For fulfilment of my broken being
Faulted, cracked, torn
From that first painfilled day
Of savage, late birth

Send to me streamers of healing power
That will make me new
Of more eternal stuff
Than this failed human

Being is moulded from...fill in the sad cracks
Seal the aweful breaks
Smooth and fill the fissures
With eternity

That I may serve humanity wisely
With pleasure and joy
Being more than human
Helping others grow

Into the same places of dark powerThat are full of light
That I hunger to touch
And to feed upon
Touch me now, this day
Lord of the Galaxy
Put me on thy Way
Lord of the Galaxy
Put me on my Way

Also try this free pdf e-books:

Hermes Trismegistus - Book X The Mind To Hermes
Howard Phillips Lovecraft - What The Moon Brings