Friday, April 4, 2008

Song For Hecate

Song For Hecate Cover
O Lady of the darkest soul of night
Mother of Midnight, Ancient Shadow Queen
Bringer of Visions, give to me the sight
To see the sacred in all living things.
And in cold death, still beauty may I see
When You take back into Yourself
the beauty that was me.
O great Hecate, beneath Your waning moon
I stand dark-hooded on the shadowed road
and face three choices, though all roads lead to You
All stories end at last, untold and told.
O Crone of Wisdom, give to me the sight
To see the dance within all things
of darkness and of light.
O Ancient Lady, Mistress of the Night
You of three faces, Maiden, Mother, Crone
Protector of Witches, dancing with delight
On Your brown Earth, together or alone.
Dark Mother Goddess, give to me the sight
In death, in life, may I behold
Your Mystery dark and bright.

~Rhiannon Asher

Also try this free pdf e-books:

Tuesday Lobsang Rampa - You Forever
Aleister Crowley - Songs Of The Spirit
Aleister Crowley - Songs For Italy

Labels: edda froda  myth makers  release ritual  invocation elements  heaven francis  call lady  diverse practices  icelandic poetry saemund  prosecutions belief scotland  evocation heptarchia french  psychology excitement 1692  fairy magic books