Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Healing Chant

Healing Chant Cover
Deep in my Bone
the Goddess is alive
Deep in my cells and blood
the Life Force is strong
Deep in my heart and spirit
I believe I will heal

I feel the Goddess at my core
filling me with faith and health
Abundant Life Forces of the Universe
flow in me, and banish all disease

My blood, my bones, my cells and my body
are healing now, are healing now
The Goddess force is in me
and healing me now

by Abby Willowroot


Books in PDF format to read:

Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Lurking Fear
Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Crawling Chaos

Keywords: elements hymn  thank this  rites frequently asked  gospel witches  what would  self discovery  tail santa paws  asatru footsteps  necronomicon dali edition  setnakt divinity your  scottish documentation  aleph viae memoriae