Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Stop By The Garden Of My Mind

Stop By The Garden Of My Mind Cover I dance in my mind
to the music my passion provides.
I feel bound by the constraints
that my body limits me to.
By the constraints of my surroundings....
...the People...
...the bus...
... my room...

So in my mind there is a grassy hill,
a place of peace where a lady dances
to the music that plays in her heart...
A place where no one else can go,
where no one has to wonder or contemplate her sanity...

She spins, surrounded by silk and satin,
swirling 'round her soul. Sometimes black, red, white... Sometimes
green, gray, or purple...
But Forever she dances on...

Keeping beat to my heart, turning with
The cycles of the earth...
Swirling in time to my confusion...
Stomping her feet to the throbbing of my anger,
But always at peace, somehow, in a World
that, by necessity, is separate from mine.

Books in PDF format to read:

Prentiss Tucker - In The Land Of The Living Dead
Patrick Boylan - Thoth The Hermes Of Egypt.pdf
Wim Van Den Dungen - Enoch And The Day Of The End