Saturday, December 18, 2010

Charge Of The Moon Goddess

Charge Of The Moon Goddess Cover
I am She who rides the night skies
I am She who sings in the tides
I am She who bathes the hills
In silver, shining bright.

Hold up a mirror to see my face
Gaze upon still waters
Chant my names
And I will heed your call

I am the Maiden of the stolen glance
I am the Mother of the sacred dance
I am the Crone who knows the secrets you hide in the dark.
I am the giver of blessings to those who look beyond my bright face For I am the Moon, and I am always with thee.


Further reading (free e-books):

Aleister Crowley - Absinthe The Green Goddess
Ea Wallis Budge - Legends Of The Gods

Labels: gods collection  greyshield love  goddess alive  sick rose  winter prayer  wine blessings  witches creed  tantra indian calendar  history upham  beltane samhain  anglo saxon literature  liber intimation  aleister crowley  encyclopedia ancient mythology