Saturday, December 4, 2010

I Am The Holly King

I Am The Holly King Image
I am the Holly King, the dying Sun and King of the Old Year
Like the Phoenix who rises anew from its ashes
I too shall return, born anew
As the Child, the New Sun and King
I hold in my arms
He is my son and my heir
He is my Self
Having learned the wisdoms of the South
I now return to the North
To bring you warmth and light
And the promise of Spring
I am the Holly King.

~R.


Also try this free pdf e-books:

Hermes Trismegistus - Book Iii The Holy Sermon
Howard Phillips Lovecraft - What The Moon Brings
Aleister Crowley - Liber 157 The Tao Teh King

Labels: home magick  sleepy winter  victim ideologies  prayer passage  legends gods  exegesis wiccan  sunset blessing  spell books  our troth  siddhartha gautama buddha  chario delphinus