Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Circle I Walk

The Circle I Walk Image
"I walk to the North of my sacred space; Herein all negativity be erased.

I walk to the east where the magic winds dance; Here I evoke the power of abundance.

I walk to the south where the fires burn bright;...There I shall banish, all evil, take flight!

I walk to the west, where clear waters flow; The circle's completed, blessings bestow!"

- Trish Telesco


Also try this free pdf e-books:

Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Terrible Old Man
Aleister Crowley - The Cephaledium Working
Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Whisperer In Darkness

Labels: edda saemund  liber qabalah  dragons reborn  apikorsus practices magick  casting hellenic witch  words mystery  snorri sturlson  circle casting witch  enochian text  good luck spell  free online witch spells  powerful voodoo spells