Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Prayer Of Oneness

A Prayer Of Oneness Cover
I release my isolation to the Stars
Breathing in the Energy that connects all things
Allowing my body to be caressed by Nature

Filling my lungs with eternal Breath
Filling my senses with the joy of Being Alive
Filling my heart with gratitude for this Moment

Finally allowing my Spirit to soar Free
I am a creation of the Universe
Eternal in my Essence

In time . . . when my life wanes
Returning my body to Star Dust
Held in the body of the Great Goddess
I will again be the Energy of Life

by Abby Willowroot


Books in PDF format to read:

Aleister Crowley - Liber 2911 A Note On Genesis
Anonymous - The Prayers Of The Elementals

Keywords: good luck spells  salem witchcraft cotton  adversarial mythology magick  northern lands  platonist edition notes  el azif  astral plane scenery