Friday, April 23, 2010

Four Elements Invocations

Four Elements Invocations Cover
The old Gods are walking tonight-
I feel the wind of their passing,
I feel the ripples of their crossing,
I feel the tremors of their tread,
In the fire's heart I see them dance.

Mother Goddess,
Father God-
Caress me with your Airs,
Cleanse me with your Waters,
Nourish me with your Earth,
Forge me with your Fire.

Your child I am-
to You I aspire.
Be welcome here, guard and hallow
this, my sacred space.


Further reading (free e-books):

Aleister Crowley - Invocation
John Dee - Tabula Bonorum Angelorum Invocationes

Labels: bless this  evening star  summer poem  bedouin song bayard  dragons reborn  dedication items  odin lament  chimney sweeper  tarot of sexual magic  epic finnsburg waldere  most grimoire grimorium  with version