Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bedtime Blessing For Children

Bedtime Blessing For Children Cover
#1: Lord and Lady,
Bless me as I sleep
Keep me safe within your arms
As round me night time creeps
I ask you also, if you will,
To watch over the ones I love-
here's my list of those who need
Some blessings from above.

Blessings on...

#2: Bright light, White light
Take away my fright
Don't let the darkness scare me,
There's nothing here to fear.

Let me sleep the whole night long,
For I am safe in here.
White Light, Bright Light
Protect me through the night

This should be done cupping hands as if holding a ball of white light. Toss ball in air and imagine it bursting to fill the whole room with protection.)

(credit Tannev)


Further reading (free e-books):

Aleister Crowley - Liber 081 The Butterfly Net Or Moonchild
Anonymous - The Laws For Witches

Labels: liber essay number  ssotbme essay magic  heathen gods  poetry saemund  moon goddess  mysteries north  hymn artemis  strange changes  gray magic  lectures history delusion  occult magical ceremonies